Can you believe that it is already 2013? I certainly cannot!
Here are a review of my goals from last year.
- Open my Etsy account-I am glad to say that I put several items on it!
- Finish the doily that my teacher is known for making-I finished it and even won the county fair with it!
- Finish a baby blanket- I made one and then made another one for my baby cousin that I never posted about (coming soon).
- Try to make a Kleenex box and post about it-I did not get that done.
- Make a scarf or two-I got that done.
I am surprised that I got all but one of my goals finished this year!
Now for next year goals.
- Restock my Etsy shop.
- Make a baby blanket.
- Enter something in the county fair.
- Make items for Sarah’s Block Party.
- Make a skirt.
- Make and post about a Kleenex box.
- Make a scarf.
What are your 2013 crocheting. knitting, and/or knitting goals?
Happy New Year!