Happy New Year’s Eve!
At the beginning of this year, I posted my 2011 crocheting, knitting, and sewing goals. I did not do very well at keeping them. However, I have a pile of stuff that I have worked on that I will eventually put on Etsy. Hopefully I will get some items on my Etsy account in 2012.
These were my goals:
- Finish the doily my teacher is known for making- I do not think I did a stitch on it!
- Try to make make something with plarn- I started a bag, but I did not finish it.
- Work on my grandma’s table runner- I do not think I did a stitch on that either!
- Do some work for charity projects- I completed that. I made afghan blocks for a friend’s block party.
- Work on some projects for Etsy, possibly putting items on it- as I mentioned, I have a good size stack that will hopefully go on Etsy this year.
- Sleep over at my grandma’s to work on a sewing project- I cannot remember if I did or not. I think I may have once.
- Make a Kleenex box holder-no. (Sorry Sarah!)
- Make a scarf or two- I made one that still needs the threads hidden.
I did a terrible job of keeping goals this year. Here are my 2012 goals:
- Work on my Etsy account.
- Work on my teacher’s doily.
- Finish a baby blanket that I am working on.
- Try to get that Kleenex box holder made and posted.
- Again, make a scarf or two.
Happy New Year!